Oklahoma City Thunder's must-see games
- Wednesday, Oct. 25: Thunder at Bulls – Chet Holmgren’s much-anticipated NBA debut
- Sunday, Oct. 29: Nuggets at Thunder – Nikola Jokic and the defending champs come to town
- Friday, Nov. 3: Warriors at Thunder – In-Season Tournament opener vs. Steph Curry and the Dubs
- Friday, Nov. 10: Thunder at Kings – In-Season Tournament group game No. 2
- Sunday, Nov. 12: Thunder at Suns – Chet vs. KD (check out the offseason pickup run videos)
- Tuesday, Nov. 14: Spurs at Thunder – In-Season Tournament group game No. 3 vs. No. 1 pick Victor Wembanyama
- Thursday, Nov. 16 and Saturday, Nov. 18: Thunder at Warriors – Back-to-back games in San Francisco will be OKC’s biggest early test
- Tuesday, Nov. 28: Thunder at Timberwolves – In-Season Tournament group play finale
- Saturday, Dec. 23: Lakers at Thunder – LeBron and AD come to town two days after the Clippers visit
- Tuesday, Jan. 2: Celtics at Thunder – New year begins against the East’s betting favorite
- Monday, Jan. 15: Thunder at Lakers – L.A. back-to-back begins with the Lake Show
- Tuesday, Jan. 16: Thunder at Clippers – Another national TV game in Hollywood
- Wednesday, Jan. 31: Nuggets at Thunder – Mid-season measuring stick game against the defending champs
- Thursday, Feb. 22: Clippers at Thunder – First game after the All-Star break
- Sunday, March 24: Thunder at Bucks – Supremely skilled 7-footers should be on display
- Wednesday, April 10: Spurs at Thunder – Wemby vs. Chet in Rookie of the Year showdown?
- Sunday, April 14: Mavericks at Thunder – Season finale will likely have playoff implications
Sandeep Chandok: Let’s be real, every Thunder game is must-see because this team has the best young core in the league in Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Jalen Williams and Lu Dort. And after missing last season with a foot injury, Chet Holgrem makes his NBA debut against the Bulls on Oct. 25, and two games later, he’ll be guarding Nikola Jokic when the defending champs come to OKC. On Nov. 12, the Thunder go to Phoenix where Holmgren squares off against offseason workout partner Kevin Durant. Two days later, Victor Wembanyama will suit up at Paycom Center as the two Rookie of the Year favorites go head-to-head for the first time in their careers. LeBron James and the Lakers visit the Thunder a couple days before Christmas. To close out the regular season, OKC hosts the Kings, Spurs, Bucks and Mavs as they likely fight for playoff seeding in the West.
Joe Lago: If the Thunder are going to take the next step up, they'll have to take care of business in games they're supposed to win. So while the national TV matchups will be fun, star-studded events, pay attention to how OKC handles teams like the rebuilding Rockets, whom the Thunder face in a home-and-home series Feb. 25 and 27. A sweep of those games will say a lot about where Mark Daigneault's team is.